- Parmasen Rind Microwave Mutation from Food Geekery. Trying this out at home is on my to do list.
- Lego-style kitchen tools from the Food Section. Cute cake molds and such. I so want the salt & pepper shakers.
- Tips for engaging children in the kitchen from the Boston Globe.
- Molasses and maple syrup: more nutritious sweeteners? from Nutrition Data blog.
- Halloween survival guide from Nutrition Data blog. List of candies lower in sugar and calories. Gives me an excuse to feel a little bit better about Kit Kats.
- Happy-Meal Me from The New York Times. "A parent can pretend that McDonald’s doesn’t exist, but only for so long."
- Food Network stars take on a veggie-averse 5-year-old via Food News Journal. This needs to be made into a series!
Friday, October 02, 2009
Is anyone finding any use and/or enjoyment in my list of links? Anybody out there? Please let me know if it's all boring and a waste of time (email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment).